It is so simple!
Interview an Artist, or
Take part in an Interview Exchange
Send up to 5 (jpeg) images to
• CONTENT: Interviews of degree seeking students, professional artists and those in artistic professions are welcome (fine artists, performance artists, fashion designers, curators to name a few). Interviews should be based on the artist’s work, theory and/or practice. The Artists Interview (AI) has the right to edit or refuse submissions containing profanity or pornographic imagery.
• INTERVIEW TYPES: Send us your own interviews based on another artist for publishing or take part in a….Interview Exchange, Invite an Artist to take part in an Interview Exchange. This is done simply by you personally selecting a willing artist who agrees to be interviewed by you and they interview you in return.
If you can, help us save editing time by following the guidelines bellow:
• FORMAT: Interviews should be in a Q&A format, attach as an attached Word Document or pasted into the email. The interview can be lengthy, but no less than 400 words per interview. Do not embed the pictures for the article in the Word Document. Attach them as individual .jpg files
• IMAGES: Send 5 artwork examples and 1 portrait of artist at work (send photos at 200 dpi resolution and approximately 6 inch by 8 inch, or 5 inch by 7 inch standard size). By emailing us images you agree that you are the owner or have permission to use these images and are giving us the right to publish these images on The Artists Interview’s website. Title each image by the artwork’s title or caption and your last name, for example:
• DON’T FORGET: To proof and spell check your interview.
• SEND ALL MATERIALS TO: email@example.com